Wireless Mobile 3000
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- radio: medium for communication
- transmission by radio waves
- moving or capable of moving readily (especially from place to place); "a mobile missile system"; "the tongue isthe most mobile articulator"
- A decorative structure that is suspended so as to turn freely in the air
- a river in southwestern Alabama; flows into Mobile Bay
- migratory; "a restless mobile society"; "the nomadic habits of the Bedouins"; "believed the profession of a peregrine typist would have a happy future"; "wandering tribes"
- 3000 may refer to: *3000 (number) *30th century *3000 metres, a track and field event. *3000 was the final build number of Windows Me. *Year 3000, song *Lenovo 3000 *Andre 3000 *Class of 3000 *Major League Baseball's 3000 hit club *Mr.
- The 3000 is a racing sailing dinghy crewed by two persons with a trapeze for the crew. Launched in 1996 as the Laser 3000, the 3000 was developed from the Laser 2, using the original Frank Bethwaite-designed planing hull combined with a brand new self-draining deck by Derek Clark.
- 3000 (three thousand) is the natural number following 2999 and preceding 3001. It is the smallest number requiring thirteen letters in English (when "and" is required from 101 forward).
Motion CL900 tablet
Source: Motion Computing
Connected, Light and Rugged
The CL900 maximizes mobility and portability. From the hospital to the job site or retail store, the tablet will stand up to harsh conditions, while enabling real-time collaboration and access to information. Advanced durability, connectivity and mobility features include:
•Up to eight hours of battery life for all-day, uninterrupted productivity
•Lightweight and rugged design that offers the protection of the MIL-STD-810G specification (four foot drop test) at only 2.1 pounds and less than 16mm thick
•IP-52 rated exterior to protect against dust, moisture and other elements
•Optional integrated Gobi™ 3000 mobile broadband with GPS, 802.11 a/b/g/n WLAN, Bluetooth® 3.0, and a wireless SIM port for advanced communications
•Display with Corning® Gorilla® Glass display for added durability and scratch resistance and incorporated DuPont Vertak™ to improve visibility in various lighting conditions
I just started temping for a company in downtown Chicago, producing web content in their publications department. I'm a burgeoning minimalist, so I'm trying to have as little around as possible. Even on the Dell, I auto-hide the taskbar and removed the desktop icons. Luckily, since all my work is web-based and I'm a low-level pawn, I don't really have to worry about paperwork aside from my weekly timesheets. The only paper I have is How-to documentation, which I stuffed into a drawer, the rest of which are hidden. Except for the hat the previous occupant left behind. And a penny.
using router as wireless access point
mesh network wireless
wireless audio and video sender
ps3 wireless guitar controller
wireless networking printers
wireless g access point setup
wireless video monitor system
tomato wireless n